For Kami to work properly, we need to access certain network resources. Here's a list of what to unblock:
- HTTP and HTTPS access to *.kamihq.com and *.kamiapp.com (for example, www.kamihq.com, web.kamihq.com, web.kamiapp.com kamicors.kamihq.com )
- HTTP and HTTPS access to *.kamifiles.com (e.g. c.kamifiles.com )
- HTTP and HTTPS access to *.kamipdf.com for links to work from emails
- HTTPS access to *.statuspage.io for in-app downtime/maintenance notifications
- Websocket and HTTPS access to *.pusherapp.com for live updates to documents
- Access to accounts.google.com and accounts.youtube.com to allow logging into Kami through G Suite.
- HTTPS access to notabletemporarydownloads.s3.amazonaws.com and notableuploads.s3.amazonaws.com