Kami is an online document annotation and markup tool. You can highlight, underline, and strikethrough text in PDF and other document formats. You can also add text boxes, shapes, and images. Kami works with Google Drive and Google Classroom. With Kami, you can easily collaborate on documents in the classroom while avoiding the hassles of printing documents.
What can I do with Kami?
- Students get work done: Teachers save valuable time by using Kami, enabling them to enhance workflow and collaborate with their students in real time.
- Teachers save time: Students engage with Kami's user-friendly and vibrant interface, encouraging creativity as they learn. Enjoy a seamless experience with Google Drive Auto-Save feature.
- School Districts save money: Get all the essential tools without the high price point. With Kami, schools and districts cut down on printing costs while saving the environment.
- Go paperless!: Tired of wasteful printing? Kami lets you do everything that pen-and-paper allows you to do without having spend a lifetime in front of the photocopier. Gone are the days of the dog eating your students homework!
There a number of different license options depending on how you're looking to use Kami. You can find more information about that on our pricing page:
Who uses Kami?
- Teachers who want to put together materials for students classes and distribute classwork and homework for their students.
- Students who use Kami to complete a tool to work .
- Instructional Technologists/Curriculum Specialists looking for a PDF solution with use-cases in many different subject areas (ELA, Maths, Science, History, etc)
- Special education instructors who are looking for assistive technology tools that let students with physical accommodations to interact and complete their school work.
- Professionals who looking for an-all-in-one work document solution for working with PDF forms and other formats
What sets Kami apart?
- Suite of powerful content creation tools; The development of Kami has been highly feedback-driven, we've been speaking to teacher and others professionals and incorporating suggestions and feature ideas into the product from day on. This is reflected in the functionality of the tools provided.
- More than meets the eye: Kami is far more than a simple PDF viewer; it lets you create and distribute learning materials, facilitating student's to complete their work individually and collaboratively both in the classroom and at home.
- Integration with leading Learning Management Systems: Kami is fully integrated with Google Classroom and Schoology, with more integrations coming soon!
- Go paperless! Tired of wasteful printing? Kami lets you do everything that pen-and-paper allows you to do without having spend a lifetime in front of the photocopier. Gone are the days of the dog eating your students homework!