We are excited to introduce our latest pricing plan to Kami – the Kami Teacher Plan.
We have had many conversations with teachers over the last few months, and it has become obvious to us that there is something missing in our pricing structure for individual teachers.
That is why Kami is now offering a Teacher Plan, designed for individual teachers to purchase a license for themselves and their students (up to 150) at an introductory price of $99 per school year. The Teacher Plan can be purchased online using a debit or credit card.
Ready to get started? Click here to upgrade or start a trial.
What is Included?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers all of the premium tools that our highest tier plan offers. Not only will you be rid of ads, the Kami Teacher Plan also provides:
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signing Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Sharing, and Real-Time Collaboration
- Runs Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
Why Kami Teacher Plan over Schools Plan?
The Kami Teacher Plan allows teachers to upgrade their individual classroom using their classroom budget allocated to materials and tools. The Kami Teacher Plan means that you no longer have to go through a lengthy buying process through your school.
A Better Way to Work
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are COPPA, SOPIPA, and FERPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are GAFE ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate all your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool such as:
- Interactive Learning: Kami allows educators to personalize the learning process according to the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding images, charts, and illustrations. Common image file formats such as .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif may be viewed in Kami.
- Adaptability and accessibility: We know students learn at different paces. Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time, whenever the need arises. For teachers, Kami is an opportunity to update or edit teaching materials, even from the comfort of their homes. For students, Kami makes reviewing class materials easier and allows students more control over their learning process.
- Promotes group work and project collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration, including highlighting and color-coding comments.
- Facilitates feedback: Kami provides an avenue where students can feel more comfortable asking questions. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask questions using tools such as the Audio Comment Tool.
To find out how other classrooms like yours are using Kami click here.
Have we missed anything? We would love to hear from you. Please post your comments below if you have any ideas or questions. Or if you prefer, email us at email@example.com.