The picture below is of the Kami home page that shows up when accessing Kami at www.kamiapp.com:
The interface has a top row of text - these are links to access Kami's various Tools: The OCR Tool and The Split & Merge tool.
These are all separate apps and when you click on one, it will open up that tool into a new window for ease of access.
There are four ways to open a file into Kami!!!
1) The top option is Open from Google Drive. To access your Google Drive, just click on this icon. Kami will then take you to your Drive so that you can pick a file, once you have chosen a file, it will then be loaded into Kami for you so that you can work directly on it.
2) The second option is Open from OneDrive. To access your OneDrive, just click here and it will take you through to OneDrive to pick a document to then open into Kami.
3) Open from Computer will take you to your local computer storage, to choose a document to open into Kami. You can click the button to access files or can drag in files from your desktop to Kami.
4) Create Google Classroom Assignment this allows you to create the Google Classroom assignment directly from the main menu of Kami
5) Create Blank page This option is to start from scratch with a blank page for creating a Kami document.