There are two places that Kami can open your files from, your Chrome browser and Google Drive. If Kami is set as the default viewer, any PDF you open from these sources will open in Kami. However that might not be preferable, so here's how to swap that depending on your preference.
Open Kami and click the profile icon found on the upper right corner of the window, then click Settings.
Tick 'Automatically Load Files in Kami' if you want Kami as your default file viewer. Un-tick the option if you don't want Kami to be the default viewer.
Note: This option is only available in the Kami extension for Google Chrome. Please click here to install the extension if you cannot see the options above.
1. Go to https://drive.google.com.
2. Select the gear icon in the top right corner, and select "Settings."
3. Select "Manage Apps".
4. If Kami is installed, search for the extension in the list, and select "use as default".
If Kami is not visible in that menu, you will need to connect the app to Drive first.
1. Select "Connect more apps" from the options at the top.
2. Search for Kami and click "Connect"
3. Go back to Manage Apps, and select "Use by default."
If you encounter any issues loading your files or changing this setting, email our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the method you are accessing your files with any error messages you receive.