The Teacher Plan is designed for individual teachers to purchase a license for themselves and up to 150 students for $99 per school year. The Teacher Plan can be purchased online using a debit or credit card. Click here to upgrade or start a trial.
What does the Teacher Plan offer?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers all of the premium tools that our highest tier plan offers, such as:
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signature Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Runs Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
A better way to run your classroom
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are COPPA, SOPIPA, and FERPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are GAFE ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate on all your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool, such as:
- Personalized learning: Kami allows you to personalize the learning process according to the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding notes, images, charts, and illustrations.
- Adaptability and accessibility: Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time. Teachers can update teaching materials and make them come to life! Students can review classwork any time and take control of their learning.
- Nurture collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration, including highlighting and color-coding comments. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask each other questions using tools such as the Audio Comment Tool.
To find out how other classrooms are using Kami, click here.
Have we missed anything? We would love to hear from you. Please post your comments below if you have any ideas or questions. Or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.