To Grant tenant-wide admin consent please follow these steps:
3. Once you have logged in simply just search for "Azure Active Directory" in the search bar.
4. Select Azure Active Directory (shown below).
5. Using the left-hand side menu, select Enterprise applications (shown below):
6. You will see an option on the left, under “Manage”, called "All applications" (shown below) – select that. You will then see the option to select the Kami app. Select the Kami app here:
7. When you are inside the Kami app, select permissions (shown below):
8. Once you are inside, you will see the option to click “Grant admin consent for [your domain name]” and agree to the requested permissions:
One More Thing...
There is more information on the Microsoft article here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/grant-admin-consent#grant-tenant-wide-admin-consent-in-enterprise-apps
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to access the Customer Panel.